I am now down to the wire and do not know what to do. The house has been sold and we have to be out of it by 9:30 am on Monday morning.
Yesterday, I decided that there was not much here for me and that I am going to leave for North Carolina on Monday morning. I told my boyfriend this decision. He, as expected, was not happy with this decision. He did tell me that he understands my reasons for doing this.
This morning, I woke up and am now second guessing myself. What if going down there is a HUGE mistake? Should I stay here and face more of the same, with the hopes that I will be able to find a decent job?
I have, in essence, 3 days to figure this all out. The decision I make cannot easily be undone. Needless to say, I am under a great amount of stress and feel like I can crack at any given moment.