Just as I thought the dust had settled, I got a call from a large corporation asking me to come in for an interview. This postion is a pretty good one, with good pay. The problem? It is in Charlotte, NC.
Now, I have to reassess the situation. I had decided to stay here in Delaware. Now, it looks as if I might not.
I realize this is just an interview, however, I have to consider all the pros and cons. Again. Plus, this is a totally different part of the state than where I was considering moving. I now have to research Charlotte. Ugh.
Whatever the outcome, I just hope to have everything settled. Soon. Permanantly.